About OB/GYN Associates of Erie
At OB/GYN Associates of Erie, we provide comprehensive obstetrical, gynecological, preventative and well-woman care to women of all ages, from adolescence through menopause. We are proud to be an independent group of providers who work collaboratively with regional specialists and our regional hospitals in order to provide quality women's health care services to our patients.
We maintain an ongoing commitment to the education of health professionals in the tri-state region. We participate in the training, proctoring and mentoring of students in many disciplines including those in medical school, residency training, physician assistant, nurse practitioner and midwifery programs.
Our women’s health care specialty practice was established in 1991 with the merger of Dr. Dailey and Drs. Scutella and Brzozowski’s private OB-GYN practices, with the goal of providing the best care possible to the women of the Erie and surrounding areas. Thanks to our supportive patients, we have grown our practice to 17 OB-GYN specialists, one Urogynecologist, and 5 certified nurse midwives. Our team also includes one certified registered nurse practitioner and 6 physician assistants, all with special training and interest in women’s health.
For over 30 years, we have been a trusted health care partner in the community. We are proud of our legacy of caring for generations of women from the region. As the longest established practice in the area, we continue to be innovators in the field, bringing the most up-to-date information and technologies to the care of our patients.
Our wide range of expertise includes:
- Midwifery care
- Gynecologic surgery, including minimally invasive surgery and robotic surgery
- Obstetric and gynecologic sonography
- Family planning & contraception
- Well-woman care
- Preventative health services
- Pelvic floor disorders and incontinence
Our accreditations include:
- AIUM Accredited Practice Site for Obstetrical and Gynecologic sonography
- ACR Accredited Practice Site for digital mammography and tomosynthesis (3D)
- ISCD Certified Clinical Densitometrists and Bone Densitometry Technologists
- State Accredited Level III Laboratory