Certifications & Accreditations
Our practice and staff are proud to hold numerous certifications and accreditations.
International Society for Clinical Densitometry
Certified Bone Densitometry Technologists (CBDT)
CBDT is a professional certification by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA), in the field of bone densitometry for technologists who perform bone densitometry scans.
Certified Clinical Densitometrists
CCD is a professional designation awarded to clinicians who meet specified knowledge requirements measured through a standardized testing process for the interpretation of bone densitometry through the National Commission for Certifying Agencies.
American of Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
AIUM Ultrasound Practice Accreditation for Obstetric and Gynecologic sonograms
According to the AIUM: “AIUM ultrasound practice accreditation is a voluntary peer review process that allows practices to demonstrate that they meet or exceed nationally recognized standards in the performance and interpretation of diagnostic ultrasound examinations. Practices accredited by the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) have demonstrated competency in every aspect of their operation.”
- All of our sonographers are registered through the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) and maintain special certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Our physicians have met the educational standards to allow practice certification and maintain the continuing education requirements to be eligible to read ultrasounds in obstetrics and gynecology.
American College of Radiology
ACR accredited digital mammography with tomosynthesis
- Our mammography technologists are certified by the The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and have special training and qualifications in radiology and mammography. R.T.(R) (M).
- Our practice sites are certified by the American college of radiology (ACR).
Pennsylvania Department of Health Clinical Laboratory Permit
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) Certificate of Compliance
- Successful participation in the College of American Pathologists (CAP) proficiency testing surveys, continuing education and competency evaluation programs.
- Our laboratory staff includes medical technicians certified by American Medical Technologists and medical technologists certified with the American Society of Clinical Pathologists.