OB & Gyn Ultrasound
We use state-of-the-art 3D and 4D ultrasound equipment to produce high-quality images while focusing on patient safety and comfort. Our sonography rooms are also equipped with flat screen displays which are used for patient’s viewing during the exam.
OB/GYN Associates of Erie has been accredited by the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine since 1999. AIUM ultrasound practice accreditation is a voluntary peer review process that allows practices to demonstrate that they meet or exceed nationally recognized standards in the performance and interpretation of diagnostic ultrasound examinations. We are proud the we were the first practice in Erie accredited by this organization.
OB/GYN Associates of Erie employs 12 Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographers with special expertise in obstetric and gynecologic sonography.
We specialize in:
- Early transvaginal OB scans
- First trimester screening scans
- Nuchal translucency scans
- Second trimester anatomy scans
- Third trimester growth scans
- Fetal surveillance (including biophysical profiles and fetal doppler studies)
- Follicle studies
- Pelvic sonograms
- Saline infusion sonography (sonohysterogram)