The health and well-being of our patients and staff is our top priority.
In response to the increased impact and health concerns surrounding COVID-19, and a goal to provide uninterrupted service, OB/GYN Associates of Erie is taking the following proactive measures:
- EFFECTIVE 12/02/2020 -- Due to local hospital policy, our Titusville, PA and Westfield, NY offices cannot allow any visitors to accompany patients until further notice. We ask that any visitors or support persons wait in their vehicles.
- If you have a fever, known exposure, suspect or have a confirmed case of COVID-19, please reschedule your visit.
- Prenatal patients or post-operative patients, or any other patients who are unable to reschedule their appointments, please call in to our Triage team (814-459-1851 Option 4) for further instructions.
- Patients are allowed one (1) support person to accompany them to their appointment. We ask that any additional support persons remain in their vehicle.
- Support persons must be 18 or older and arrive wearing their own masks.
- Per the recent Pennsylvania Universal Masking Recommendations, we are asking all of our patients to please wear a mask to their appointment.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 and need emergency obstetric or gynecologic care, please call the office before presenting to the emergency room, OB triage, or the labor floor, so that we may notify the hospital staff of the need for an isolation room during your evaluation.
Information about COVID-19 is rapidly evolving.
At OB/GYN associates we continue to regularly monitor announcements and guidelines from sites such as the CDC, ACOG and the PA Department of Health. We will issue updates as developments warrant. Our goal is to continue to provide you with the best medical care while keeping both and your family and our staff healthy and safe.
- For more information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.
- For more information about COVID-19, Pregnancy and Breastfeeding, visit this page of the CDC website.
· EFFECTIVE 6/25/2020 -- Our Titusville office will not be allowing any visitors to accompany patients until further notice. We ask that any visitors or support persons wait in their vehicles.